BlendJet Raked In Over $600,000 In Just 30 Days With These Email Campaigns...
BlendJet had a simple vision– to reinvent how a traditional, bulky blender works.
The idea is to take the benefits of a blender on the go! They created a small power-machine that instantly makes fresh smoothies, shakes, or baby food. Anytime, anywhere.
From the office to the gym, now everybody can enjoy nutritious snacks and meals on the go.
As they were growing and scaling so fast, it became time to ramp up their email marketing efforts!
BlendJet’s product and mission statement are unique, but they struggled to tell their brand story effectively in their emails. Adding on to their burden, their email automation and workflow setup didn’t exist.
Despite their amazing products, it was only a matter of time until competing lookalikes would undercut BlendJet’s prices through manufacturing shortcuts. They had to act quickly and win their customers’ hearts.
After a friend referred Hustler Marketing to them, they decided to reach out…
The Ultimate Goal
✅ To win customers’ hearts and tackle their needs at every stage in the sales funnel.
✅ To become a household brand name on a global scale.
✅ To reap 6-figure sales (or more!) during crazy Black Friday sales!
I love my blender so much I use it every morning and I’m ordering my husband one today!
–La Tasha F.
- Hustler Marketing immediately rose to the challenge through research and analysis on BlendJet’s existing marketing, advertising, and branding techniques.
- Then additionally, identifying dozens of opportunities to acquire and retain customers through email campaigns.
- Optimize our automated flows and website pop-ups to fit the occasion.
- Outline the strategy we would follow with the campaigns.
- Rely on the solid base built through all the work done in the previous months.
- Email opt-ins on their website to capture more customers
- Compelling promotional and nurturing content
- Behavior-based, automated email flows to cater to customers’ needs at various stages in the sales funnel
- Careful list segmentation for retargeting, weekly campaigns, curated and nurturing content
- Translating email campaigns into 5 different languages to reach out to as many customers as possible.
- By building a complete email marketing ecosystem from the ground up, BlendJet successfully reached out to prospects at different stages of their customers’ journey.
Here’s what the team came up with for BlendJet’s Black Friday campaign:
The Black Friday Victory!
#1: Optimize flows for Black Friday
Send promotions several times a day for the next several days, even at unusual hours, to ensure the email would be seen amidst the deluge of Black Friday weekend.
#2: Optimize email captures for Black Friday
For non-openers, resend the same email multiple times.
For openers who didn’t buy, send immediate follow-ups.
For buyers, send an immediate Post-Purchase flow with a compelling upsell offer.
#3: Schedule newsletters and promos
These campaigns all pointed towards Black Friday savings and the suitability of BlendJets as Christmas gifts.
Their Success, Our Pride
Based on this carefully researched and developed foundation, the initial Black Friday email did very well, generating $26,000 in sales alone–in just one day!
During those 30 days, the email campaigns brought in a whopping $285,440!
The flows and their companion website email captures were carefully optimized for Black Friday.
At the same time, campaigns were sent and resent on a rigorous schedule in a way that kept open rates high.
And it didn’t stop there. Each email sent was based on the success of the previous email.
We tripled the efforts on what was working!
The email experts at Hustler analyzed the results carefully.
They responded quickly all day long, throughout the weekend, on CyberMonday, across the next few weeks, Green Monday and the rest of the Christmas shopping season.
Excellent deliverability signaled the need to increase the size of the next send’s segments.
However, open rates below 10% indicated a limit had been reached, and the following segments should be more conservative.
The strategy worked! It preserved high Open and Click-Through Rates for weeks!
From November 17th through December 17th, total email revenue was $621,970!
Revenue per email was impressive and more people were BlendJetting than ever.